Prep Time: 5 Min
Total Time: 15 Min
Makes: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. 30% less sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup Post Grape-Nuts Cereal
- 8 - (6 inch) restaurant style white corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- Fresh cilantro to garnish
- 8 lime wedges
- Combine salsa, water and taco seasoning in a medium non stick skillet and cook on medium-high heat until mixture is bubbling.
- Remove from heat and stir in Post Grape Nuts Cereal. Cover with a lid and let rest for 2 to 5 minutes, then stir again.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas per package directions.
- Assemble tacos, each with 1/4 cup of the prepared filling, 1 Tbsp. of taco sauce, 2 Tbsp. of lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and 1 Tbsp. yogurt per taco.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||15% DV|
|Vitamin C||20% DV|