Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 40 Min
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Whole Grain with Vanilla Bunches
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Melt chocolate in large microwaveable bowl as directed on package. Add cereal and cranberries; toss to coat.
- Drop tablespoons of the cereal mixture into 16 mounds on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until set. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Tips and Suggestions
Special Extra: Add 1/2 cup of your favorite nuts to melted chocolate along with the cereal and cranberries. Special Extra: Stir 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne) into melted chocolate before adding the cereal and cranberries. Substitute: Substitute raisins for the cranberries.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 % DV|
|Iron||25 % DV|