Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 40 Min
Makes: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup flour, divided
- 2 cans (15-1/4 oz. each) peach slices, drained
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 3/4 cup plus
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) cold butter
- 3 cups Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds Cereal, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup thawed whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove 2 Tbsp. of the flour; set aside. Toss peach slices with strawberries, 3/4 cup sugar and remaining flour in large bowl. Place in ungreased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Mix reserved 2 Tbsp. flour and the 2 Tbsp. sugar in separate large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add cereal; stir until well blended. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
- Bake 25 min. or until topping is lightly browned. Serve topped with whipped topping.
Tips and Suggestions
Variation - Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp: Substitute 2 cups sliced fresh rhubarb (about 1/2-inch thick) for the peach slices.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15% DV|
|Vitamin C||25% DV|