Raisin Bran-Nut Cookies
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 25 Min
Servings: 15 servings
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in large bowl; set aside. Beat egg in small bowl; stir in sugar, oil, water and vanilla. Add to flour mixture; stir until well blended. Stir in cereal and nuts.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 min. or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature. Makes about 2-1/2 doz. or 15 servings, about 2 cookies each.
Tips and Suggestions
Substitute: Substitute 2 egg whites for the 1 whole egg.
Variation: Substitute Post Bran Flakes for the Post Raisin Bran Cereal. Add 1/4 cup raisins along with the cereal and nuts.