Prep Time: 20 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
Servings: 24 servings
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows (6 cups)
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) Fruity Pebbles Cereal (about 8-1/2 cups)
- 1 chewy fruit snack roll
- 6 ring-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- 3 bite-size chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 strawberries & crème flavor soft candy
- Grease 2 (9-inch) round cake pans lightly; set aside. Microwave butter in 4-qt. microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 45 sec. Add cereal; mix well.
- Remove 1 cup of the cereal mixture; shape to resemble the snowman's hat. Press remaining cereal mixture evenly into prepared cake pans. Cool completely.
- Remove cereal rounds from pans; place on large cutting board or serving platter to resemble head and body of snowman. Place hat on the snowman's head. Decorate with fruit roll to resemble the scarf and hat band, and with fruit snacks to resemble eyes and nose. Add cookies for the buttons. Gently stretch soft candy into 2-inch length and use for mouth.
Tips and Suggestions
Fruity Pebbles Wreaths: Prepare cereal mixture as directed. With greased hands, shape 1/2 cup of the cereal mixture into wreath shape. Place on wax paper-covered tray. Repeat with remaining cereal mixture. Cool. Garnish with green decorating icing and red hot cinnamon candies or bows made from chewy fruit snack rolls or string licorice, if desired. Makes 1-1/2 dozen wreaths or 18 servings, 1 wreath each.
Fruity Pebbles Snowballs: Prepare cereal mixture as directed. With greased hands, shape 1/2 cup of the cereal mixture into ball. Repeat with remaining cereal mixture. Cool. Place 1/2 cup powdered sugar in large resealable plastic bag. Add balls, 1 at a time, to bag; gently shake bag until balls are evenly coated with sugar. Place on wax paper-lined tray. Makes 1-1/2 dozen balls or 18 servings, 1 ball each.
Note: Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times are approximate.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Protein||< 1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 % DV|
|Iron||6 % DV|