Prep Time: 1 Hr
Total Time: 1 Hr
Makes: 18 servings
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 4 creme sandwich cookies Black or brown decorating gel
- 2 chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 5 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks, halved Halloween candies
- 2 pieces black or brown licorice
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil; lightly grease foil. Set aside. Microwave butter in 4-qt. microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Stir in cereal; press firmly into prepared pan.
- Decorate sandwich cookies with gel to resemble tombstones. Insert randomly into cereal mixture, pressing firmly into cereal mixture to secure. Sprinkle chocolate graham crumbs in front of each tombstone to resemble dirt. Scatter worm halves and Halloween candies over top of dessert. For spooky trees, cut one end of each licorice stick into thin strips; separate slightly to resemble bent tree branches. Insert into cereal mixture.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days.
Tips and Suggestions
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (13 oz.) Fruity Pebbles Cereal or 1 pkg. (11.5 oz.) Post Marshmallow Mania Pebbles Cereal (nutritional values may vary).
Note: This recipe is intended for use with adult supervision.
Special Extra: To add a fence around the graveyard, insert pretzel sticks into cereal mixture for the fence posts. Attach additional pretzel sticks for fence rails, using frosting to secure.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10% DV|
|Vitamin C||0% DV|