Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 15 Min
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 tsp. peanut butter
- 4 pieces Post Honeycomb Cereal
- 13 honey graham sticks, divided
- 1 chocolate graham snack
- Use small dabs of peanut butter to attach 4 of the cereal pieces to 1 of the graham sticks for the wheels and base of the car.
- Stand graham snack in car, securing with remaining peanut butter.
- Arrange remaining 12 graham sticks, end-to-end, on large tray for the sides of the road. Place car in the lane.
Tips and Suggestions
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavors of graham sticks or graham snacks.
Nutrition Bonus: Your kids will love making this fun treat that can fit into a healthful eating plan.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Calcium||2 % DV|
|Iron||8 % DV|