Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 37 Min
Makes: 9 servings
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted, divided
- 1 cup slightly crushed Post Selects Blueberry Morning Cereal
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1-3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 9-inch square. Brush with 2 Tbsp. of the butter. Mix remaining 4 Tbsp. butter with cereal, brown sugar and 1-1/2 tsp. of the cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over dough.
- Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Moisten end with water and pinch with remaining dough to seal. Cut into 9 slices. Arrange, cut sides down, in greased 9-inch square baking pan. Cover with towel. Let rise in warm place about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly. Mix powdered sugar, milk and remaining 1/4 tsp. cinnamon; drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.
Tips and Suggestions
Size-Wise: Make these warm rolls for a special occasion and serve as a part of a balanced breakfast.
Special Extra: Add 1/3 cup raisins to the cereal mixture.
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8% DV|
|Vitamin C||0% DV|